0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rotthausen, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rotthausen, Germany

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 72°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 59°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 62°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 50°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 58°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NW 17mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 43°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 43°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 62°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 62°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 61°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 58°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content