0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Penzberg, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Penzberg, Germany

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 46°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 35°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 45°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 34°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 34°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Lo: 22°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 22°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 18° and feels-like temperature of 14°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 33°

Sunny. Temperature of 33°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 23° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Lo: 22°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 22°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 15° and feels-like temperature of 12°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 34°

Mixture of precip. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Lo: 27°

Snow. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 27°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 31°

Light snow. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Lo: 27°

Mixture of precip. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 27°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 33°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Lo: 26°

Mixture of precip. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 26°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 24° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content