0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Munster, LŸneburg, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Munster, LŸneburg, Germany

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 52°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 42°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 62°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ENE 17mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content