0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Leichlingen - Rheinland, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Leichlingen - Rheinland, Germany

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 71°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 61°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 57°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content