0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Isernhagen, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Isernhagen, Germany

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 40°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 53°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 41°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 61°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 42°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds ESE 19mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 51°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 51°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 46°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content