Your Weekend Forecast
Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.
Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.
Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Much of the U.S. will see energetic thunderstorms throughout the…More >