0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Finsterwalde, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Finsterwalde, Germany

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 69°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 68°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 56°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 17mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 53°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content