0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Detmold, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Detmold, Germany

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 68°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content