0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Balve, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Balve, Germany

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 67°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 60°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 59°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 70°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content