0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Angermunde, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Angermunde, Germany

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 45°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 61°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 54°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 64°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 67°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 56°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content