0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ahlen, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ahlen, Germany

Wednesday

8/20/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 50°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 62°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 50°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 20mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content