0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kourou, French Guiana

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kourou, French Guiana

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 75°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 17mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content