0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nantes, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Nantes, France

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 42°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content