0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Megeve, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Megeve, France

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 65°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 49°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 61°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 48°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 59°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 48°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 58°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 50°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content