0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Le Portel, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Le Portel, France

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WSW 23mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 64°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content