0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, France

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 51°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 52°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 66°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 60°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 70°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 60°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content