0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hauteluce, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Hauteluce, France

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 42°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 43°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds S 2mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 45°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds SSW 3mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content