0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Guerande, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Guerande, France

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 49°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 53°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSW 27mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 56°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds W 21mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 57°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds WSW 21mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 51°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 52°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 57°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Wednesday

4/30/2014

Hi: 58°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content