0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gaillac, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Gaillac, France

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 57°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content