0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Equeurdreville-Hainneville, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Equeurdreville-Hainneville, France

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 52°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SW 37mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WSW 29mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 48°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WNW 19mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 42°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 47°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds W 27mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 43°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 21mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 46°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 42°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNW 23mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 42°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNW 20mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 36°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 43°

Light rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 35°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 43°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 39°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content