0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chauny, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Chauny, France

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 68°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNW 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 77°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content