0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chatellerault, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Chatellerault, France

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 72°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content