0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Beauvais, France

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Beauvais, France

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 50°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 49°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 49°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content