0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kawm Hamadah, Egypt

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kawm Hamadah, Egypt

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 67°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 61°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds W 24mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content