0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kafr ash Shaykh, Egypt

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Kafr ash Shaykh, Egypt

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 88°

Sunny. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 68°

Clear. Temperature of 68°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 89°

Sunny. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds W 20mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content