Your Weekend Forecast
Kafr Sa'd, Egypt
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NW 23mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.
Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.
Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSE 23mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Winter just doesn't want to give up along the Northern Tier without a strong…More >
Nome, Alaska's largest frontier town, is preparing for the finish if the…More >
Expect floods and storms more often says UN climate change…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >