0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Al-Mahallah al-Kubra, Egypt

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Al-Mahallah al-Kubra, Egypt

Thursday

10/30/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

11/2/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Monday

11/3/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 64°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Tuesday

11/4/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Wednesday

11/5/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 60°

Clear. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 17mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content