0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tiputini, Ecuador

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tiputini, Ecuador

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 81°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content