0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
San Andres de Sotavento, Colombia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

San Andres de Sotavento, Colombia

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 73°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 88°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content