0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Pijao, Colombia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Pijao, Colombia

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 72°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 2mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 55°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 66°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 54°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content