Your Weekend Forecast
Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SE 15mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SE 17mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.
Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SE 19mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ESE 20mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Another winter storm is taking shape for the Midwest and Northeast, with snow and a wintry mix arriving just in time for the…More >
The Eastern U.S. will be slammed with another concoction of snow and rain as another coastal storm jumps up the Atlantic…More >
Look up into the night sky this week for December's annual meteor shower. If the weather cooperates you could see the best…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >