0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Amaga, Colombia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Amaga, Colombia

Wednesday

4/16/2014

Hi: 68°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 1mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 58°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 76°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSE 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 69°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 58°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 58°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content