0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Zhapo, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Zhapo, China

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds N 18mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 80°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NW 21mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Monday

9/8/2014

Hi: 85°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds W 26mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

9/9/2014

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 18mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content