0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Yongzhou, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Yongzhou, China

Friday

11/28/2014

Hi: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 51°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Saturday

11/29/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 51°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

11/30/2014

Hi: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 36°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NNE 21mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content