0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Yinggen, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Yinggen, China

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 75°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content