0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Yangshuo, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Yangshuo, China

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 95°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content