0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Xuyong, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Xuyong, China

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 43°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 39°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 39°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds SSE 16mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 41°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 35°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content