0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Xuecheng, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Xuecheng, China

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 96°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 96°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 93°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content