0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Xitang, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Xitang, China

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 24° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 24°

Clear. Temperature of 24°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 18° and feels-like temperature of 14°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 44°

Sunny. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 23°

Clear. Temperature of 23°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 18° and feels-like temperature of 14°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 51°

Sunny. Temperature of 51°F. Winds N 2mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 25°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 25°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 51°

Sunny. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 35°

Clear. Temperature of 35°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 49°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds N 16mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 35°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 51°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 36°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 45°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content