0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Xinqi, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Xinqi, China

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 41°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NNW 24mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 46°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds N 23mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 43°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NNE 18mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 46°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content