0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Xinning, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Xinning, China

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds S 1mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SW 1mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 74°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds S 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 2mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ESE 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 94°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 74°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 1mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 92°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 91°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 73°

There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content