0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Wuxue, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Wuxue, China

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 82°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 82°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 77°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content