0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Wulanhua, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Wulanhua, China

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 83°

Sunny. Temperature of 83°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 58°

Clear. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 25% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 31% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 27% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 89°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 24% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 96°

Sunny. Temperature of 96°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 24% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content