0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Wenshang, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Wenshang, China

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 90°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content