0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Wencheng, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Wencheng, China

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 75°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 17mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content