0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tiechang, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Tiechang, China

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 61°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content