0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tianzhuangtai, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Tianzhuangtai, China

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 65°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NE 24mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds N 25mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 65°

Clear. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 89°

Sunny. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 34% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 73°

Clear. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content