0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tianshifu, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tianshifu, China

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 61°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NE 23mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 72°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 20mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 59°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 65°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 65°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content