0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Taixing, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Taixing, China

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 75°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 72°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content