0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shenzhen, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Shenzhen, China

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content